Home Based Online English Part Time Teacher.

We are a online english company in Korea.
We are looking for part time teacher.
* Good oral English speaker.
* Teaching Summary checking.
* need to have broadband internet
* OS should be XP.

Step 1 ) Sending me resume with your voice recording file ( introduce )

Step 2 ) After test lesson, We will assign student to you.

Date: 21 May 2008
City/Town: Cebu
Location: Cebu
Wage/Salary: USD$5 per hour
Start: May
Duration: 6 month or 1 year
Type: Part Time, Home Based
Company: Myestory
Contact: simon Lim
Email:

20 queries:

Anonymous Wednesday, July 08, 2009 12:23:00 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous Wednesday, July 08, 2009 12:24:00 AM  

Hi. I'm very interested and willing to teach.
You can email me at jenenglis@gmail.com

April Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:16:00 PM  

I wanna be one of your home based English teachers.

Please message me at luludoroteo@yahoo.com

Teacher April

maro16watson Wednesday, September 08, 2010 10:41:00 PM  

I'm looking for a part time job around 8am till 2pm. If ever I'll apply will it be possible to teach around that time? I've been teaching Koreans for almost 4 years now and I'm still teaching Koreans. Here's my email address maro16watson@gmail.com thanks^^,

Anonymous Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:39:00 AM  

Hi good day! I was grateful when I found this add. It raised my interest to teach.. I am very interested to this and would like to apply as a home-base tutor. My available time is 7:00 pm beyond. Would that be possible if i can handle a class at that time? thanks and GOD bless!! by the way, this is my email add- edz_chelmhon@yahoo.com

Anonymous Wednesday, January 05, 2011 2:12:00 PM  

Hi Good day! I just found this site and i find it interesting to work as an online home based tutor to koreans. Im very much willing to render atleast 2-3 hours of teaching every day. This is my email add
edge_menot@yahoo.com
Thanks much !

Anonymous Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:58:00 AM  

Sir,

My name is Michael Ubas III and I'm interested in teaching Koreans Home-based. to be honest i haven't any experience of teaching Koreans however, I've been a call center agent for quite some time now and I'm confident of my oral English skills. How do I apply for this job and am I still qualified with the info that i gave you? I'm hoping for yourn positive response. thank you!

Anonymous Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:59:00 AM  

Sir Michael Ubas III here. My email is mike_grapes@yahoo.com

Anonymous Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:27:00 PM  

안녕하새요 i am ms. yza rohani eduave from cebu, i am very interested on this homebased job.. I lived in Korea for 6 years... I was able to teach english to Koreans for sometime in Korea.. Is
there any available slot for the job? Hope you could reply to my request..

09339246964
09208414538
4913108

감사합니다

Kristine O. Friday, February 18, 2011 11:22:00 AM  

Hello....
I want to be one of your part time online teacher... show me how...
What are the requirements needed?
email me at manny_tin26@yahoo.com
or you can call me at 09081968272.

Thanks
Kristine

Ms. Belle Monday, February 28, 2011 12:04:00 AM  

Hi,
I am an English Professor in the Philippines and very much interested in working online part time. Please email me at bellygirlbellebelle@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Anonymous Monday, February 28, 2011 3:22:00 PM  

Hi Simon, I am Faith. I'm a Nursing Graduate, and seeking for a job which could also help me, as a single mom. I have a baby, and I both needed money and at the same time, a quality time for my baby. I am very much interested with the job offer that you posted. I do have a laptop, and an internet connection at home. I wish you'll give me this opportunity. I experienced working in a call center, and I have a good interpersonal skills too. I am looking forward to this. Thank you so much....

Anonymous Monday, February 28, 2011 3:24:00 PM  

Hi Simon, this is Faith. This is my email add:www.faith_feliz27@yahoo.com and my cellphone number is: 09326928611....

carla Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:04:00 PM  

Hello Simon! I can be the english teacher that you're looking for my email address is lhaysolidum@ymail.com. I'm a mom with two daughters and very convenient for me to work based at home.

Anonymous Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:12:00 PM  

good day!this is Joan Illut.i would like to inquire regarding your post about online teacher.i am very much interested about it.i am 28 years old.i had worked asan english teacher for asian students for 7 years..currently im working as a high school english teacher.if ever my qualifications meet your interest,you can email me at thi adress joan82illut@yahoo.com.thanks

jovie^^ Monday, June 20, 2011 12:58:00 PM  

hi ! i am jovie marie jimenez..i am very interested in you post about the turtorial ..i have 2years experience of teaching korean students.However i am seeking for greener salary . .so if you could help me and if youre interested you can send me an email @joper0604@gmail.com

Leslie Ann Nadela Tuesday, June 21, 2011 6:24:00 AM  

hi there!i'm leslie ann nadela,a college graduate..i also completed a communications training course at the call center academy..i'm very much interested in your post and can render my services through the best of my efforts..i can start as soon as possible..you can reach me through my email: leann_nadz@yahoo.com..i'll be anticipating for your response..thank you very much and have a nice day..

Anonymous Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:07:00 PM  

princess_saerah@yahoo.com

Maxinne Lee-Cho Monday, March 19, 2012 9:03:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maxinne Lee-Cho Monday, March 19, 2012 9:13:00 PM  

hi, I'm Maxinne
i'm very interested with this job if there is still some slots available
i have very good english communicating skills.
and in my collage i deal with koreans everyday for i have some korean classmates and i've also been tutoring some of them for 2 years now
you can contact me thru my email which is maxine_mimura@yahoo.com
thanks!

  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP